"Mastering Pharmacogenomics, A Nurse's Handbook for Success"
A portion of the proceeds benefits ISONG - Thank you to STTI!
Congratulations to our ISONG members: Dennis Cheek and Dale Halsey Lea (Past-President), for their work on, "Mastering Pharmacogenomics, A Nurse's Handbook for Success."
Mastering Pharmacogenomics provides nursing professionals with a foundational knowledge of human genetics and genomics that can optimize drug therapy and patient care delivery.
· Essential pharmacogenomics competencies for registered nurses
· Genomics technologies and resources
· Critical properties of drug response and disposition
· Application of pharmacogenomics to obstetrics, pediatrics, geriatrics, and oncology
· Ethics and patient care
· Future developments in technology and delivery
There were chapter contributions for this book from other ISONG members including: Ellen Giarelli (Past-President), Lynette Howington, Erika Maria Monteiro Santos, Diane Seibert and John Twomey.
Additional ISONG members contributed with a forward to the book and book reviews: Bernice Coleman, Yvette Conley, Jean Jenkins and Heather Skirton.
For more information on this book and the complete list of authors, please visit: www.nursingknowledge.org/sttibooks.